This Thursday (May 23rd), the top two greens in the short game area below the clubhouse will open up for practice for the general membership. Practice in this area will be restricted to chipping and bunker play around the greens only as the newly surfaced large tee box area will continue to remain closed for the time being.
At this time I would ask all players looking to use this area to adhere to the following rules which will now apply to this area.
- THIS IS A SHORT GAME PRACTICE AREA ONLY
- ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER WITH THE GOLF SHOP PRIOR TO PLAY
- PLEASE SHOW RESPECT AND DUE CARE FOR OTHERS WHEN USING THIS FACILITY
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF OTHER USERS WHEN COLLECTING YOUR GOLF BALLS
- PLAY ON EACH HOLE IS ONLY PERMITTED FROM THE TEE BOX OR FROM THE CLOSELY MOWN AREAS AROUND THAT SAME HOLE
- THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 8 GOLF BALLS PERMITTED PER PERSON IN THE SHORT GAME PRACTICE AREA
- PLEASE REPAIR ALL DIVOTS WITH DIVOT MIX PROVIDED
- PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITH THE PROPER DRESS CODE
- FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PLAYING RIGHTS
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
Douglas Golf Club cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property however arising while on this property or using these facilities. Entry onto this property and use of these facilities is entirely at a person’s own risk.
By Order of Management